- 14 914 new cases
- 145 294 total active cases
- 556 hospitalisations
- 26 in the ICU
- and 5 more deaths
- 93 329 doses given nationally
- 17 651 doses given in Queensland
I'm having an asthma flare-up so I am MONDO PARANOID about whether or not it's Rona or Just Asthma. And guess what causes worse flare-up? STRESS! Yay.
On the plus side, I made Beloved's day by being able to confirm the presence of some new baby hairs in former bald spots. The hormones are doing good things. Huzzah!
Today in my agenda:
- Write down a dream [X]
- Clean the Catio's catbox
- Feed the starters and nom the bikkie
- Check 50 chapters in the Anthology
- Edit 1 page of Adapting, minimum
- Build one chamber of a dungeon for my players to dragon in
- Monitor my breathing like a GD hawk
- Shopping with Beloved for stuff and things
At least we now own some P2 masks with which to guard ourselves against the plague.
In the news:
- More drama around Tennis Star Snowflake
- Mum gives up baby and sues sperm donor for lying about his attributes
- Woman gets rid of Mum Tum on Maccas. I call horseshit
- Queen strips Randy Andy of his title before trial for sexual abuse of minors
- Omicron surge "worse than lockdowns" according to businesses. HAVE. WE. LEARNED. SOMETHING?
- Viruses and Capitalism are wrecking the supply chains
- Teacher killed whilst jogging
- Much of Australia now choosing to lock themselves down. I wonder if the Knomiras could protest this
- Son inherits father's Motel business, lets homeless stay in empty rooms
Onwards to the fantasy.