Seventeen total cases, sixteen in hospital, and only one left chilling for the all-clear. I'm feeling better about the numbers but not completely secure.
The steam machine is doing great, but I still need to dose myself RSN because I'm horking up bronchial casts of my alveoli. Fun. Also gross.
The bad air days may be coming to a close. I can hope. Thanks to the water vapour, breathing is easier, but I really need to shake the clinker to have better air days in my future. This has been a bad sneezin' and wheezin' season. In longevity at least, not in effect.
A peek at the news:
- More lockdown terror in Western Australia
- Missing sub sunk by an "invisible natural force"
- Dude jumped a plague ship off Brisbane and is now facing charges
- Gamer girls donning bikinis to make money from thirsty incels, sparking outrage
- Baby teether doesn't meet safety standards and is recalled
- Prince Andrew in yet another Royal debacle
- North Korea rattling sabres at US
- Angry US Knomira didn't want to see butts at a beach. THEN WHY DID YOU GO TO A BEACH, POFLO?
- Brisbane International Airport new exposure site. Hello lockdown #4...
- You too can catch a scenic flight over a nuclear disaster zone
- Thousands of jobs available on Jetstar. With "slight" plague risk 9_9
Yeah it's no small wonder that I try to stay away from the news. Onwards to storytime.