Plague news: One new case, an import. There's fourteen total active cases, twelve are in hospital. Australia's at 90.9% first vax, 83.9% fully vaxxed. Queensland is tied with WA for last in the race to get jabbed; at 83% first vax, and 71.6% fully vaxxed.
Queensland's borders are open. Yay?
BUT more importantly, Beloved is one year older this very day. Merry birthmas, Beloved. May you get everything you need.
I gotta show her a good time tonight. Or today. IDEK what's going on.
In the news:
- Probes into William Tyrell case have concerns about a photo
- Model found dead on footpath
- China continues to threaten the world
- Another lunatic with a gun approaches the trial of extant lunatic who had a gun
- The crabs have returned to Christmas Island
- Her Majesty might be sick
- Lunchbox Police are still active
- Musk sells his last house??
- Rogue shopping trolley fines are being enacted against the shops
And now I get the rest of my nonsense done.