Every now and again, things fuck up SO greatly that the only recourse is to start all over again. With the wisest words of Bullwinkle J. Moose:
This time fer sure!
Today is one of those days. Allow me to elaborate...
- Saturday 10th: Beloved and I do the Park Run. Since the only available vehicle was my zippy little car, Beloved took the key fob that would allow it to stay locked.
- Said key fob was returned to me when we got back to the car.
- Said key went back into my bag with all the other nonsense.
- Tuesday 13th: I do a cans run without any trouble. Didn't bother locking my car because who would steal a car at a recycling place?
- Beloved goes out to fetch food in my car, thus revealing the fact that the key fob must have fallen out of my bag at some point
- Wednesday 14th: (Yesterday) I had PLNs to go Crimbo present shopping. Which required the ability to lock the car because ANYONE can steal a car at the shops
- UNBEKNOWNST to me, Beloved found the fob on the night before. She had it in her purse the whole time during the following points.
- Beloved went to work with my fob in her possession while I did my daily nonsense
- I went to go search my car, with the plan of evicting all the garbage within my car and hoping the fob would turn up after that.
- Of fucking course, no fob.
- I went through the car top to bottom. I moved seating. I rearranged the tilt of the backs of the seating. I moved the seating again.
- I argued with both of our kids about the possibility that the fob could be literally anywhere else BUT in the car.
- Finally, to prove a point, I tried to start the car.
- Which would not work if the fob was present.
- FOB NOT FOUND
- ((((: Alright, sweaty ((((: Something's gone amiss, here ((((:
- Call beloved
- "Oh I found it last night, put it in my purse, and forgot. Whoopsiedoodles."
I now have the fob and can plausibly continue with my PLNs.
Except I feel really crook this morning and IDK what's up.
Can I curl up in a corner and cry now? Please?