Plague news: Two new cases, both imports. There's sixteen total active cases, fourteen of them are in hospital. Australia's at 90.5% first vax, 83% fully vaxxed. Queensland's still last in the vax rate at 82% first vax and 70.5% fully vaxxed. Now that we're at 70% first dose, the borders are OPEN.
Bring on the plague carriers from NSW and Victoria, I guess.
Today, I have Patreon nonsense to share, a visit to the shrink, and fleshing out the third layer of the Mad Mage. Before I make a start on the fourth -_-
I am glad I gave myself time to build all this shit. Hell, just yesterday, I had to build an encounter map out of whole cloth because my players want to do a heist.
But it's Bus O'clock so I shall get on with getting on.
In the news:
- Some fuckwit strapped a bomb to himself and blew up a Liverpool taxi rank
- Drama at Triple M
- Biden/Harris approval rating drops even more
- Town in danger of flooding
- Ex Aide to the Muppet says the orange one is a sore loser. Like, we knew, but thanks for the confirmation
- Mr Paris Hilton has a secret love child
- Plague protestors to face 25 years in jail
- Man steps on oyster shell shard, gets infection in his foot
- Streaker at a pizza shop
- 4500 YO temple found in Egypt
And now... story and such.