Today, I have a lot on my plate. Today, I am putting more words into KOSTSS. Today, I am unfuckening the house. Also today, I am getting hold of our financial moguls to attempt a tax sortening. On the PHONE.
I'm going to be blasted by four PM for sure.
IF I have the energy to do any arting, I will, but... I probably won't have the energy to art.
Tomorrow, I may make an expedition into a dollar shop for art supplies. Brushes. Then I shall learn how to write legibly with one. THEN I get back to Kosh's journal in the wee smol hours. Yay?
I give myself too much to do, sometimes.
In the news:
- ScoMo warns of tough times ahead with all the mutant plague strains turning up
- Save your MuppetDollaz, the Orange Menace will rise again! It worked for the South, it's sure to work for him [/sarcasm]
- Amateurs blamed for outbreak in WA
- MP's locked into quarantine thanks to plague outbreak in Canberra. I hope they get the same shitty quarantine hotel food that everyone else got. If only so they do some policy changes about that
- Economists slam WA border shutdown. Again 9_9
- Bad knicker elastic causes embarrassment and unexpected excitement as a jock strap fails mid-game
- Perth goes nuts before/during the new lockdown. I guess it's traditional now
- Muppet's legal team bails on him
- Neighbours to Mar-a-lago turn NIMBY against the orange canker
- GameStop stock still skyrocketing
- US citizen misses Australians calling him a 'legend'. Aaaw...
- AIDS traced to a WW1 soldier who was forced to eat chimpanzees. Colonisation, prostitution, and "well meaning" public health campaigns did the rest
- Mr Apology encountered a vast amount of people who never felt remorse
Okay. I got an hour before it's time to watch for the bus. Let's get some fiction out there.