Plague news: No new cases again! It's been a hot while since that's happened. There's seventeen total active cases with thirteen in hospital.
Not going to jinx it. Not saying anything more about numbers.
Today, I wrangle finances, get money, spend money, and perhaps organise things for greater convenience.
On the Honeydew list:
- Get a slasher in to knock down the weeds and tall grass in our yard
- [related] Purchase a MowerBot to keep the grass in check
- Rent a huge firkin skip
- [related] Get all the firkin rubbish out of the house
It's a process.
Personally, I want to get a copy of Toon Boom Harmony so I can remake and then move on with SESP. It may have to wait a bit. It's not as important as getting the house and yard civilised.
In the news:
- Secret Service shares more 9/11 pics
- Mandatory jabs for Victoria
- Singapore under siege from Delta
- Taliban up to more horseshit
- China, after numerous attacks to Australia's economy, accuses Aus of bullying
- There are 'vaxed' maps now
- US attempt to shame Aus backfires
- Cheap electric cars coming soon
- Aussie iron prices tank while coal prices soar
And now... stories.