I did all four loafs, yesterday. Three butts between two of them. I didn't check them all. They should be sliced, packed, and hoarded before I have a chance to do a butt count.
According to the government website, we're actually down to six active cases. The pre-Karen normal. Huzzah.
In the headlines:
- Pro Muppet Repugnican Minions making an army [at which point does this become treason, my dude?]
- Plague can turn blokes infertile. Better put on that mask, Davo
- Idiot tried to get run over by the ponies in NZ, they dodged around him
- Shoalhaven and Mudgee, NSW, are emerging as top destinations
- Couple crash boat after finding surprise eight-legged passenger. Honestly, if you've seen a Huntsman, you can relate
- NSW finally records zero cases. They must have finally locked up all the Karens
- Europe bans export of plague jabs, but we already hoarded a fuckton. This might be WHY Europe banned the export of plague jabs. Fair suck o' the sav', mate
- Biden publishes the stats Muppet wouldn't - and holy shit, it's terrible over there
- Muppet claims he's more popular than ever
- Newsfeed on my phone says he's been groomed as a KGB asset for forty firkin years
- China still miffed about the rest of the world looking into this plague thing
- Little girl offers pocket money for parents' dream house - wins big. The letter that came with was a deciding factor
- Doctors debunk detox juice cleanses. Now if only they could debunk calories -in/calories-out
- Woman goes viral for new way to tie a dressing gown
- Drew Barrymore starts chat show in Aus
- Bitcoin parody Dogecoin now worth >$6 BILLION wtf...
- Trading app blasted for trying to stop the meme shares from skyrocketing
I'm enjoying Toasty's stream. Story much later.