Plague news: No new cases! Thirty-one total active cases, nineteen are in hospital. Australia's at 81% first vax, 60% fully vaxxed. Queensland's up to 51% fully vaxxed. We're getting better.
Today, I cook and eat my bikkie because I forgot about my Starters until long after I had other forms of nutrition. Whoops. Today I also indulge in other tasty treats. Hooray.
Otherwise, I post my story and then goof off for the day.
I have to be asleep by six to wake up at midnight to check Discord and see if Toasty's streaming this week. No coffee until my day is underway though.
In the news:
- Victoria is damning the rising cases and going full speed ahead for re-opening
- UK gas man creepy AF
- New NSW Premier quoted, "It's not the government's job to provide freedom." This will bite him in the butt
- Perfectionists give precise instructions to chef, get roasted on the internet
- Some fuckwit attacked a dude with scissors
- Tasty treat lands one lucky soul deal with Woolies and Coles
- Isis claims suicide bombing is theirs
- The Lab Theory once again gains some form of credit
- US anti-mask teacher fired for breathing in a masked student's face
- Billionaire crashes plane, kills whole family, caught on camera
And now it is indeed storytime.