Two new cases, the total's down to eleven, so that's a hope for tomorrow. I'm going to actually write a Wordpress Wednesday this week because it's the last one of this year. I should review 2020.
"Half a star, would not live it again," is not going to cut it, but it will be somewhere in the opening paragraphs.
That's my sense of humour and I have to live in it.
In the headlines:
- Muppet wins "most admired man" in the US. I demand a recount of the ballots
- Town that burned down in January still ignored in December
- Bridal party fined for breaching Covid rules
- NSW having outbreaks again
- Extra-contagious South African variant found in Queensland
- Taiwan just about dodged the Covid bullet by... (join the chorus) wearing masks and maintaining social distancing. They learned from SARS
- Racist Karen gets on the case of a relative of a victim of the mosque shootings. I hope that b-- gets all the harassment she deserves
Almost there. One more day and it'll be 2021.