Plague news: Four new cases, all imports. There's fifty-six total active cases, twenty-five of them are in hospital. Australia's at 93% first vax, 89.5% fully vaxxed. Queensland is still doddling along in last place with WA, at 88.6% first vax, 82% fully vaxxed.
I may or may not be headed towards MeMum's for tech support and buying her Crimbolio gift in the one place that firkin has it. Sigh.
If not today, then Saturday. I see the dentist tomorrow and I have a lot of stuff on Friday, so... yeah. Full calendar.
It looks like Long Monday won't be a thing for a few weeks. Which means I get my Sunday evenings back for a while.
Crimbolio time is busiest time.
In the news:
- Covid restrictions lift, but there are still some people who are suffering anyway
- There's another outbreak happening
- ScoMo exposed to the plague
- Olympic champion confesses to being a pedo
- Musk tweets, crypto moves
- House price hell
- Manchild steals wife's money to buy himself a PS5, she gifts it to young nephew
- JK Rowling insists rapists are identifying as women so they can rape. Names, dates, and locations, please...
- Yowie sighting in Queensland
- Cracks in the "Doomsday" glacier
Story now. And then I figure out what the hell I'm doing for Wordpress.