Plague news: Two new cases, both local. Damnit. There's 24 total active cases, fifteen of those are in hospital. Australia's at 87% first vax, 74% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 75.7% first vax, 61% fully vaxxed.
Mayhem is over the reaction to his second jab, and heartily endorses the vax mandates. We need those things for public safety. Just like we need road rules, traffic lights, and handrails on walkways.
Doctors, Nurses, and the entire Service Industry NEEDS to have the jab. For public safety. If they don't want to understand that, then they don't want the job. End of.
I'm posting the last part of How to Plot as a Pantser today and I need to look up what else I want to share with the world every Wednesday hereafter. Look out. I'm going to go off about stuff.
In the news:
- ScoMo scraps overseas travel rules. This is sure to end badly
- Fears of plague cluster in Queensland
- You could get tested for the plague at Coles or Woolies. Yay
- Queen told to rest up again
- Australia being BLUDGEONED regarding their climate change lack-of-policies
- Missing billionaire's net worth drops by $497 BILLION in a year
- "Lab leak" theory refuses to die, China not helping this
- Ten other corpses found in the hunt for Laundrie
- ScoMo on the grill about his little climate change blue book
And now - storytime.