I owe my Patrons some content, starting with arranging the trickle-down of KOSBOB from $15 and down into the $1 tier. It's more or less a patience thing with my Patreon setup. Feedback on what could improve things for folks would help. Alas, I have a silent following.
I will be doing some research as where to source certain things I would like to have included in the yule feast.
Let's peek at the news:
- China demands ScoMo "kowtow" in thrilling continuation of the nonsense between them and Aus
- China releases photoshopped picture dragging Aussie soldier through the mud, gets called out
- Georgia supports forensic inspection of voting machines they had there. I predict they'll find even more votes for Biden
- Bahonkers weather disasters predicted for Aus
- SuperKaren faked cancer to get her wedding guests to pay for her nuptuals
- NZ helicopter pilot discovers heart made out of trees in a true "aaw, humans" moment
- Cruise ships set to have new safety regulations following the Ruby Princess debacle
- 62YO Madonna has a 26YO boyfriend. Yick
- Facebook home to Woolies-related phishing scam. Don't believe anything that's too good to be true, folks
Ugh. Onwards to Patreon.