Plague news: no new cases! There's twenty-five total active cases, eighteen of those are in hospital with one in the ICU. Australia's at 84.8% first vax, 68% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 72.5% first vax, 56.9% fully vaxxed.
Australia seems to be charging ahead on the "opening up, ready or not" policy, disregarding how many infections and so forth that are happening. Like the new variants that are -join the chorus- more infectious and more deadly than previous ones. Huzzah.
Guess our glorious leaders think the tourist dollar is more important than having tourist guides alive to show them around. Sigh.
I have more things to share with my Patrons. In this case, more chapters and some anecdotes of a Baby DM. I haven't had the wherewithall to do anything else and I have the guilts.
I'm trying to get over that. I am, after all, just one person.
I have to plot to herd a bunch of Murder Hobos into being True Heroes. Or at least Imposter Syndrome Heroes. That takes some creative energy.
In the news:
- Yellow Wiggle quits
- Warning that NSW cases will peak again
- Colin Powell dies of the plague despite being vaccinated. Take this as a warning
- Missing 4YO's biofather is Suspect #1 in her vanishing
- Man who looks like Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito's suspected murderer, ambushed at gunpoint
- Australia fires back at Ted Cruz for blasting Aussie's covid response
- China digging in for combat with Taiwan
- Hooter's waitstaff up in arms about the short shorts
- We could have renewable energy already if ScoMo wasn't such a coward
And now - storytime.