Plague news: One new case, an import. Forty-seven total cases, forty-five are in hospital.
I'm visiting my shrink today. Fun times. Which means the novel work is happening in transit. I'll probably get a lot done whilst waiting for the bus.
Patreon shenanigans will be happening RSN too. Yeeps.
In the news:
- Australia is now an example of what not to do
- Slam the Celebs for daring to be human
- Muppet wants to know which officer killed one of the insurgents active in the coup attempt
- Tourists taking selfies during storm hit by lightning, 18 dead
- TikTokker calls out Aussies on our tall tales
- Scabbott has a grandchild
- Sydney facing longer lockdown, thanks Knomiras
- Rudd calls out ScoMo regarding vaccine claims
- Woman sues hospital after post-op sponge mistaken for tumor and given chemo
And now... the rest of the nonsense.