One new case, a foreign import. We have fifty-five active cases, fifty four in hospital, which leaves one chilling in a hotel, somewhere.
Miss Chaos and I built her Marble Run, and as near as I can tell, the finished product is fascinating to the entire family. Including the cats. Today, I shall lure Miss Chaos into telling me what she wants for her next grand prize. Hopefully by the end of next term, my thumbs will have forgiven me.
Flatpack wooden motor kids are HELL on the delicate digits of an author. Be warned.
In the news:
- Apparently being very pregnant isn't reason enough to stay away from Prince Philip's funeral
- Russian troops mass on Ukraines border
- US policeman "accidentally" kills a black man, riots ensue
- There's yet another fancy cake worth a long trip
- Some workers don't want the vaccine
- Macaulay Culkin is now a father. Congratulations, you now feel old
- Yet another plague ship off the coast
- Apparently Prince Philip had a reason for being an insensitive douche in every country he visited. Well, that just makes it all better, doesn't it?
- West Australia cyclone destroys houses, kill penguins
- Aussie housing market about to hit "speculation bubble" status
And now I go to make posts and stories...