Plague news: Five new cases, all imports. There's twelve total active cases, seven of those are in hospital. Australia's at 92% first vax, 86.8% fully vaxxed. Queensland's still second-last at 86% first vax, 76% fully vaxxed. It's looking like NSW will be the second to get to that precious >95% status. ACT was first.
I'm posting my bullshit on Patreon today, then working on Dungeon then farting about. Possibly a mix of Koshdelia and Satisfactory.
I'm having some fun with this.
We have some magnificently wet weather, today. It's perfect weather for curling up and reading/watching/eating garbage... but I'm working on assorted nonsense.
And on a diet.
And pretending to be a responsible adult.
In the news:
- Traffic accident wrecks a family, we must finally do something about it
- Omicron is a very high global risk, according to WHO
- Speed camera scam revealed
- New variant could bring back the rules that everyone hates
- Interesting mummy found in Peru
- China puts the world on notice
- One of China's Unpersoned billionaire's property has turned up at auction
- Cafe owner gets death threats for... (checks notes) looking after the public's safety
- Vegan antivaxxer begged for the jab after it was way too late
- Dude in a coma after catching the plague whilst waiting for 2nd vax
- Bitcoin on the rise again
And now I do my nonsense. Yay.