I've been online in one form or another since the 90's and I still don't know how to handle making someone angry on the internet. Which is why I'm awake at 1AM with no inclination to work on the journal because random shakes are a thing.
Fun times [/sarcasm].
Not planning to play the victim card, that's not a good look. I shall carry on in my beliefs, and work to be a better person by learning about things. It's the only way to be to be honest.
The case count is down to six again. Fingers crossed for a continuing lowering of that number.
In the news:
- The people who knew about the horrendousness at Parliament just... keep... turning up
- The man who allegedly did it is now in hospital
- Muppet still screwed because lawsuits and legal tangles
- At least 30 US kids died of MIS-C, the post-covid syndrome
- Survey says, Aussies don't want to do much about Australia Day
- Investigation into the Parliament nightmare is actually supported by ScoMo
- Experts mystified by India's drop in Plague cases
- Vaccine hesitancy "concerning" and considering how quickly it happened, I'm not that surprised
- "White identities" chart causes outrage amongst those called out. Check it out here I think I fall somewhere between "white critical" and "white traitor" because of both abject cowardice and pure inability to have the power to change anything... (tag yourself...)
- Myanmar caught lying by satellite
- Popular Melbourne cafe had to close down because of repeated lockdowns. Well done, anti-science idiots, you're hurting so many others with your bullshit
- Dude who started the latest outbreak with his Nebuliser says he told authorities about it repeatedly and they still authorised it
- Four people fined $17K each in UK for lying about where they came from
- Stupid tourists spreading the plague to Gorillas by taking selfies [Just. WHY? There is so much wrong to unpack here]
- Bitcoin still soaring
It's 4AM. Time to write something.