Plague News: One new case, an import. Total cases at fourteen and thirteen are in hospital.
Today, I cover the robot of "justice": Crime Bot. Anyone who's answered an unfamiliar number in recent days will be familiar with this nonsense. Not a lot of amusement to be had in getting it. Though there is their pitiful attempt to sound like an authority.
Today, also, we're getting the last step in the bathroom fix. A false pillar to disguise the downpipe from the sink. I have mentioned multiple times that I would like it waterproof so it doesn't rot like the old vanity. I trust the tradie knows what he's doing... this time.
The people who built my house were a bunch of cowboys, apparently.
In the news:
- Victorians suffering under their fourth lockdown
- ScoMo's giving out 1.5K to some people. Likely the people who need it least
- Pentagon's unleashing some stuff they know about UFOs
- 17YO beats Usain Bolt's fastest time and OF FUCKING COURSE the white journo chronicling this calls a POC a "specimen". Yay. Gold fucking star on that racial sensitivity fail
- Aldi unleashes a new cheese
- New plan for the power station that blew up - turn it into a battery!
- Public transit costs are going up because plague
- House prices are beyond the reach of many
personal blog"social media platform" has gone private
- TikTok dad has some fab Devon recipes
- Costco Melbourne is yet another plague vector
- Male hotel guest battered a receptionist to death for (drumroll) smiling at him. Dude needs some serious psychological help
Onwards to the rest of my nonsense.