So. In one day, we have:
- Realised the short walkway is too long and cut it to size
- Including angle-grinding the sharp bits off
- Fit a skin to the junction between short and long walkways (it's a mess, but it works!)
- Mis-measured an entire part of the whole mess
- Made a new one that's way better
- Mis-measured the legs for same
- Fixed that
- Had to get more mesh for the new part
- And a bunch of other stuff, too
- Developed a PLN for the second junction box
- Developed a PLN for the mis-measured junction piece so that it will now be part of the kitty enclosure anyway.
This whole mess is a lot more improvised than the first stage, but it's still coming together well, IMHO
As same as yesterday, there won't be a story until after dark. I'm spending my entire day on making a Kitty Kondo.