Plague news: SIX new cases, all imports. Thirty-one total active cases and seventeen of those are in hospital. Australia's at 81% first vax, 59% fully vaxxed. Queensland is holding steady at 50% fully vaxxed. Miss Chaos gets her second jab next week.
Today, I have PLNs to do some home maintenance, but I also kinked my shoulders during my stream this morning so IDK how far I'll get with that.
I am being kind to myself as I can sense the smoulder of burnout attempting to catch my brain.
In the news:
- New NSW Premier more concerned with popularity than the health and safety of his voters
- Victoria cases out of control
- Tennis Star's girlfriend shares evidence he's a cheater
- Claims of Zodiac Killer's identity may be sus as hell
- China again threatens Australia
- Teen caught going 170+ kph was also filming the evidence of his dangerous bullshit
- Truckies threatening strikes because they are forced into dangerous working conditions
- Pauline Hanson slams Covid rule just for the props from the Knomiras
- People "just waiting" for the vaccine should go sign up for it
- Schools under pressure to stop banning nuts. Someone's kids will fucking DIE because of this
- Apparently, people are surprised to learn that the Aussie shops stack spice bottles in alphabetical order