Mayhem says he's ready to take his written test. The problem with this is single - TIMING.
- Dept of Transport is only open during business days.
- And is only open until about 4PM
- Chaos' bus arrives sometime between 3 and 4
- It takes 15-20 minutes to get to the closest Dept of Transport (not including finding a park)
So my options are:
- Get someone to wait for Chaos on a pre-set afternoon and drive Mayhem straight to the place
- Wait for Chaos and hope for the best as I take off like a rocket
- Make it an entire day with the school
- Make it a half/partial day with the school
- Pick him up for this noise at a given lunchtime and do it then
Yeah. This is a little bit of a pickle. Shall discuss option 1 with Beloved before pondering the possibilities of the other four.
Enough of that. On to the bit you were waiting for:
Hot Keto Chocolate V1.1
Direct substitution of cocoa butter for dairy butter. Check the last recipe for all the details
A nicer warm chocolate milk mix
- Cocoa butter removes chocolate flavour from the mixture
- Pretty much have to spend 30 seconds to a minute to re-warm the mix on every step
- And add the almond milk whilst stirring.
- Otherwise no buttery undertaste. May taste 'oily' if improperly mixed.
Version 2 is going to include more high-cocoa chocolate.