Plague news: ZERO firkin new cases! Hooray! Just wait 20 days though... Fifteen active cases, eleven in hospital.
Today, I work a BUNCH on the app in progress. There will be tears. BUT I also have a hellacious amount of carbs to soothe my soul.
I... may... have already snacked myself sick in anticipation.
In the news:
- A star I have literally never heard of before suffers the heartbreak of finding his wife's body, poor sod
- Muppet confirms that yes, he is still in Vladimir Putin's pocket
- Canny teen frames an old Woolies plastic bag and sells it for $300
- Netflix series Lupin is addictive, but is it good?
- Police officer gets stabbed before the cops opened fire on the alleged attacker and so far nobody has died. Take notes, USA
- Same fuckwit who shot a NSW grandma has now shot another person who answered their door. Somebody catch this git
- Plague-infected crimmo breaks into home with mother and two kids inside. What the actual shit. I know Knomiras take things to extremes, but... cheezum crow...
- UK healthcare assistant steals dead patient's credit card to buy crisps from the vendomat. Classy
- Tasty Toobs make a comeback and this is a big deal? We've always had Cheezles
- Pictures of snow in Australia! Yaaaayyy
Let's get on with fiction. I know I'm good at that.