Plague news: TWENTY new cases, nine local, eleven imports. There's eighty-four total active cases, forty-two of them are in hospital. Australia's at 93.7% first vax, 90% fully vaxxed. Queensland's still mingled in last place with WA at 89% first vax, 83.6% fully vaxxed.
I got a date for Beloved booked today so I can't go visit MeMum like I planned. Mea culpa, I forgot the date was on. Thankfully, MeMum undstands. Also, still ready for the assorted nonsense come the morrow.
I will be installing speakers and making certain MeMum's vax certificate is appropriately apped.
GOSH my English is getting weird.
In the news:
- Criticism over the reaction to the latest chain of outbreaks. If I was the media, I'd criticise the biggest "bedwetters" of them all - the Knomira Snowflakes who think that working to protect everyone is beneath them
- Jumping castles banned following the Tassie tragedy
- If you have a persistent cough, a high temp, and a loss of taste or smell, it's the plague. Anything else is just another rhinovirus
- Unexpected volcanic geology on Mars
- Pedos are grooming kids on Fortnight
- Experts tell us which Crypto to invest in
- Australia about to become a blast furnace
- Want to buy a FOOTPATH? Only $400K...
The world descends into madness. I descend into fiction.