The USA has overwhelmingly chosen to not have the Muppet in office. Of course the right wing is throwing a tantrum about it. At least ScoMo's willing to roll with the flow.
The internet is more or less sighing in relief. Maybe this will be the turning point where the world brings itself back from the brink.
The real difference between the Muppet and Biden is that the Muppet surrounded himself with toadies and yes-men. Biden, even when campaigning, has surrounded himself with critics who have ideas about how to improve. AND IT WORKED.
We've gone from a man who won't listen to anyone but himself to a man who's prepared to listen to anyone.
BUT... there's still plague dominating the world so I still have to practice some degree of paranoia.
I'm frazzled, so I don't expect much out of me this week on KOSBOB.
In the headlines:
- 60 Minutes goes into detail about Muppet's Covid failures and -yeah- we knew, but damn
- Much ado about the Four Seasons (Landscaping) press conference and the Clayton's Concession Address
- Melania apparently planning to also abandon the Muppet. Damn the prenup, full steam ahead
- Muppet still has 75 days to be the one arsehole that shits all over everything
- Biden thanks the American people for their votes rather than singing his own praise
- Kevin Rudd tells Muppet to put on his "big boy pants" and accept his defeat
We all know that big boy pants are unknown to the orange menace, who will rant, rave, foam at the mouth, and call upon his loyal lackeys to defend his position. Even now, he's all but staging an actual coup.
Nevertheless, it's still a breath of fresh air to see that the forces for a better world actually won. For now. It's not a total victory, but it's a bloody good start.