It's foggy, we're on day three of no new plague cases, even though there's that one bloke who broke quarantine five days early and is in parts unknown. Last I heard, anyway.
I've fed the cats, fed the starters, and my harvest pancake is currently cooking. Yay. I still have yet to unfuck the house, but that is scheduled.
I'm feeling organised as heck.
Let's check the news.
- Authorities all over the place looking very hard at frozen foodstuffs
- NZ clamping down hard and working to contain their outbreak of plague
- Security guard once blamed for Victoria's outbreak innocent, it was a night duty manager
- Woolies is apparently phasing out the deli section
- Bunnings Karen now practicing witchcraft to end the reign of the politician responsible for "evil mask laws" 9_9
- Plague is under control... ish... in Melbourne, and is now spreading to the countryside
- ScoMo's under the mark of shame for the inadequate aged care facilities
- Phillipines leader publicly offers to take Russia's vaccine... and then privately backs down
- Health authorities pushing ahead to spread testing in regional Victoria
- Muppet picks plague advisory who agrees with his POV 9_9
- Aussie tourism industry is not getting government handouts
- Muppet removes water-saving restrictions on shower-heads because he wants his hair looking right 9_9
- More palaver involving China sending packets of mystery seeds to randos all over the world. I have to wonder WTF the agenda is
- Elon Musk claims to have broken the brain-to-compy barrier, leading to us using our brains to control our PC's
It's kind of a good thing I have to wait a few years for that level of tech nonsense. That way I can watch and judge how it goes.
It's Bus O'clock. Let's get on with nonsense.