Plague news: 784 new cases, all local transmission. 3 621 total active cases, 72 in hospital.
- Australia has 94.2% first vax,
- 91.1% fully vaxxed
- Queensland has 90.5% first vax,
- 86.1% fully vaxxed
- Western Australia has 90.8% first vax,
- 83.3% fully vaxxed
You see what I mean when I say "tangled" in last place. We're ahead on one, then behind on the other. All the dang time.
Today I do my Patreon nonse and tackle one among the many learning/making tasks I aim to work on throughout next year. I'm getting back to making maps for the campaign in TaleSpire, because I need to... but I am also going to learn how to fly ClipStudio [which is the app I have now] instead of waiting to be able to afford ToonBoom.
You can, allegedly, do sound and pictures in ClipStudio to make animations and animatics. I am going to create Vegemite, which is a stop motion project I've been taking photos for during a month or two. It's one of my multitude of sanity projects and it's high time I finished it by making it real.
Stay tuned for the news on that.
Among my other projects to revive next year are:
- Adding tags to my app [and maybe launching it?]
- Learning how to fly WorldAnvil
- Figuring out the Epic Character Generator and incorporating the addons I paid for
- The Sleep Evil Sleep Project
And now for what's happening in the rest of the world...
In the news:
- China attempts to break Australia. Australia laughs
- Siege in suburban Ipswich
- Taliban forbid women travelling without a male escort
- Did you buy Legos during Iso? The sets could be worth a bit
- Once more, the Knomiras are up to their usual bullshit. They're dodging all attempts to contain the fucking plague because they're precious and special little snowflakes
- The "bold new plan" to ease the hospital crisis is... [drumroll]... Let the hospital workers return to their jobs before it's safe for them to do so [canned cheer]
- Channel 7's entire Cricket Commentary Team has the plague
- One nation in Europe is actually forcing people to get their plague jabs
- Mum finds a baggie of Crystal Meth in a cereal box. I used to get plastic spacemen...
- Omicron works fast and one of the earliest symptoms is a croaky voice
- Anti-vaxxer discharges self from hospital, dies
- Scientists have discovered frozen water underneath Mars' "Grand Canyon" in an area roughly the size of Holland
Today's Twofer will be happening after my blog! Yay! I feel organised today :D