Plague News: TEN new cases, one local, nine imports. There's fifty-six total active cases, twenty-eight of those are in hospital. Australia's at 93% first vax, 89% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 88% first vax, 81% fully vaxxed.
I am posting Patreon nonsense today, and since I now have some money - I also have PLNs to get some stuff. Yay.
The mower guy attacking our yard has yet to return, leaving his busted mower in situ whilst -I presume- he goes and finds a new fan belt.
I have some PLNs to at least rake up the cut grass all over the yard. Pacing myself. No sense wearing myself out for this.
In the news:
- Why are Aussies fleeing toxic jobs? It's right there on the tin, brah
- NSW still trying to contain the plague when the state's full of Knomiras
- Maxwell believes Epstein was murdered. That's one thing she shares with most of the Interwebs
- Chicken farmers turn to selling pot
- UK records first death from Omicron
- New internet cable coming to Australia
- Heatwave for Xmas
And now, I get on with getting on.