Plague news: Three new cases, all imports. There's thirty-eight total active cases, twenty-nine of those are in hospital. Australia's at 92.9% first vax, 88% fully vaxxed. Queensland's kind of tied with WA still, at 87% first vax, and 78.7% fully vaxxed.
I woke up at 3AM because bullshit internal alarm clock issues. BUT I got more of my Koshdelia story put into words. I have two things from Tale Foundry to share at Patreon and ever more nonsense to put up there.
I have phone calls to make and things to arrange via those phone calls. Sigh. One cat to vax, one yard to slash. Maybe even getting some money that I can use for practical things. HCF won't pay for Jolie's blood test. We are waiting to see if they will help us pay for her teeth.
In the news:
- Australia's about to be in deep doodoo
- Boss fires 900 ppl via Zoom
- After the mice come the spiders and the snakes. Yay
- Stories of Omicron's mildness are greatly exaggerated
- Golf star allegedly committed sexual assaults
- Queensland border opens no matter what
- Migrants are going to get Aussie jobs because they don't know what the fair pay rules are for this country
- The battle for sustainable packaging continues
And now I post stuff, make calls, and do things.