One new case, an import. Fifteen total cases and thirteen in hospital.
Today, I have to remember another scam, and I don't think I ever got onto the whole Microsoft Refund thing that's still going around. I think I almost fell for a refund scam, but again I refused to play along because it involved logging into a website.
In the news:
- Man dies of heart attack after waiting more than an entire day to see a doctor. This happened in Queensland
- Crypto "crashes" overnight. It's still worth a lot
- Cop saves an infant from drowning
- Famous rock formation has fallen into the ocean
- Biden ramps up the pressure towards Hamas and Gaza
- Diversity win - the next bachelorette is Bi
- Thousands of vaccines burned because public reluctance. Thanks, antivaxxers
- Muppet lashes out at criminal investigations against him
- Soon you'll be paid in cryptocoin! Yay...
- Havana Syndrome hit the White House last year, apparently
Onwards towards the nonsense.