Plague news: One new case, an import. Twenty-nine total active cases with nineteen in hospital, and one in the ICU.
I'm still getting over the Lurgi, so my PLNs don't go much further than soup and Shandy and a lot of rest. I have about 200 words to go in my novel's words today so I'm fairly confident about my ability to get that done.
I may even start catching up with The Adventure Zone. I can hope.
Meanwhile, there's some news:
- Biden forgets ScoMo's name
- Australia getting nuclear subs to piss off China
- Chinese Defector claims the US warned of the pandemic months before it was declared
- Us official warns China that the Muppet might try to attack them
- More palaver about vaccine reactions
And now... storytime.