Plague news: Well the Qld Health site is broken a little bit, but there's one new case. It's an import. Thirty-five active cases, thirty-three in hospital.
Beloved had a bad night yesterday, so still no progress on the program. It's finding the right hour to unriddle the dang thing that's the current problem.
Since I have little else to do but my stories today, I shall aim to get twice the amount of tags done today. Maybe even more than that. We shall see.
In the news:
- Urge for lockdown rises in NSW
- False reports of same emerge
- ENORMOUS list of exposure sites
- Hospital staff fired for refusing vaccine shots
- TV host dumps bitcoin
- QLD refuses to let Sydneysiders in
- More Crypto nonsense
- Fears the new Delta variant could bypass extant vaccines
- Racist caught on camera, cue the tears and "I never thought there'd be consequences for my actions..." type apology. If there is one
I have an hour before it's bus o'clock. Let's see how far I can get.