Plague news: Four new cases, all imports. There's Ninety-seven total active cases, twenty-five in hospital and one in the ICU.
Today's PLN includes working on my book, working on a board, trying to tag at least half of a month for my app, and then late night shopping for nice gear with Beloved.
I want a holiday from all the recent running around. Not happening yet. Gah.
My fault for being a hermit.
In the news:
- NZ gets one plague case, shuts down HARD. When asked why, they point to Australia
- Taliban up to bullshit
- Housing market up to bullshit
- Plague up to bullshit
- ScarJo has a baby boy
- Knomiras called out for being the plague rats they are
- Vaccine hesitancy is waning. Hu-FUCKING-zah
- Gengineering to eliminate genetic diseases might get the go-ahead
- 4YO boy unable to eat chocolate thanks to mystery bug
- Spring's going to be awful
Story, then I shall attempt to write in my novel and tag a month.