There's four new cases and a total of twenty-four cases active. All foreign imports and secured in quarantine, and my inclination to go anywhere and do anything declines as the number goes up.
And now the shenanigans I was neck-deep in right up until the wee small hours of this morning:
- Warned too long ago that there was a party on and that I was expected to gather gift(s)
- Given no further input despite telling Beloved plainly that (a) I was going to forget without a countdown and (b) I would need their assistance
- Should have been no surprise that me and my negligible relationship with time resulted in us doing a last-instant shopping trip the morning of
- Spent pretty much all day at said party
- Also stopped and dropped off Capt S. on the way home
- Which resulted in the Tesla needing a charge while there, just enough to get us to the Supercharger station
- Which is in the middle of Brisbane Proper1
- And there were already two other Teslas at the only two open stations
- And one in the queue
- So it was WELL close to midnight by the time we actually got home
- Oh well, thinks I, I shall just stay awake and catch Toasty's stream
- Toasty cancelled their stream fml
Of such little things, an early tale for you is made.
And now the news:
- Porn blamed for the sexism and rape culture in schools -_-
- New OLED TV indestinguishable from art, say people paid to say that
- They finally jailed a grown-arse teacher for having sex with one of her teen students
- 5YO Thai twins forced to marry owing to parental superstitions
- John McAffee indicted in fraud. Maybe that means we can get Microsquish to remove the antivirus virus from our compys at last
- Coles is selling pick'n'mix pet food. I give it three weeks before someone's little Maqayleigheigh tries to eat some and Mum sues
And now - storytime. And then I sleep for the rest of today.
Brisbane improper is either Fortitude Valley or the surrounding suburbia that is not at all the CBD. Dependent entirely on your point of view. ↩