- 15 050 new cases
- 84 807 total active cases
- 884 hospitalisations
- 52 in the ICU
- 23 deaths
- 8 096 total cases in First Nations People
- 335 954 national doses
- 58 148 Qld doses
- 8 480 ACT doses
- 100 781 NSW doses
- 2 988 NT doses
- 24 409 SA doses
- 6 930 Tas doses
- 92 697 Vic doses
- 41 521 WA doses
Two of those Qld doses are myself and my Beloved. That's right! We've had our boosters. Huzzah.
I shall see how much it kicks my butt this time around.
Once more, I don't have many plans than be gentle to myself and get plenty of what my bod needs.
I might be sleeping a lot more. I certainly feel more tired more easily.
In insult-to-injury news, I have the world's tiniest and most painful zit on my left eyelid. RIGHT where I can't properly zap it. Dangit.
My day promises to be "fun".
In the news:
- There's a newer, more virulent variant of Omicron and they still don't know if it's deadlier or not. Yay
- Satellite pics show Russia on the warpath again
- Arnold Schwartzenegger in 4-vehicle crash
- Owner of 8K homes says there's an economic crisis and recommends Aussies get a "small loan" from their billionaire dads to weather the crisis [half-kidding, I didn't read the article but most of their advice is like this]
- Meat Loaf was an antivaxxer before the plague hit
- Solar power will account for half of the US power grid this year
Watch for Tale Foundry on Twitch, and when they announce this week's prompt, that's when I gear up to start my stream.