Plague news: One new case, a local. There's forty-six total active cases, twenty-nine of those are in hospital. Australia's at 93% first vax, 89% fully vaxxed. Queensland's back in its semi-tie with WA, at 88% first vax, and 81% fully vaxxed.
Mower guy started yesterday despite my warnings. Got bogged. Busted a fan belt. Trying again today. Yay?
He's also threatened to leafblow the immense amounts of grass debris. I'm going out there with my sunhat and a rake and some bags. Hopefully head him off at the pass on that one.
I still have TaleFoundry to attend, and a stream to run before that nonsense goes off.
In the news:
- Someone made a deepfake of NZ's PM doing hard drugs and it looks just like it's real
- Changes to the booster pln
- One dude got 10 vaxxes in one day. WTH
- 4YO missing from home found alive and well huzzah
- Queen set to be absent from her usual yearly routine
Story eventually. Shenanigans thereafter.