Plague news: One new case, a local. Twenty-nine total active cases. Twenty in hospital. One in the ICU.
Beloved and I have a shopping list, so it's odds evens we'll come back with more than we wanted.
We need cat food, I need coffee. I just got a hand-crafted cam cover [thanks Babe!]. Photos eventually on my Insta.
SOMEwhere today, we will get the floor picked up from all the assorted nonsense that got strewn there. But that's later.
In the news:
- NZ is stamping out Delta
- Future of the royal family up to debate
- Labor staffer sacked for sexual assault
- China threatens Aus with nukes
- Antivax'd ban begins in business places
- USA admits to killing kids with drones
- "Survival of the smartest" starting to become a common phrase
And now for the story.