I'm getting up an hour earlier because daylight savings in Europe. I just got back from both parkrun and a Leyland's Tour.
I really need to hurry through my offerings so I can get a proper rest because waking up at 2 fucking AM to run a VTTRPG sesh for four hours.
I am going to be firkin useless tomorrow. Be warned.
My workload for the foreseeable future includes:
- Working on the summary for Beauties
- Collating the Advance Reader Copy for book 3 of A Devil's Tale
- Reading chapters of Adapting for a nebulous future
- Trying to unriddle how to make Stencyl bend to my whims
- and of course the daily offerings of flash fiction and writing meme
I'll be dealing with only some of those on a daily basis. Because emotional damage.
Onwards to the offerings. And then I can rest today.