Plague news: No new cases! There's five total active cases, and all of them are in hospital. Australia's at 92% first vax, 86% fully vaxxed. Queensland's second-last in getting the jabs at 85.8% first vax, 75% fully vaxxed.
Beloved has an eye appointment today, so I'm on my only for fixing the heck out of whatever's gone wrong on MeMum's compy today. Fun.
If I write anything at all besides my Instant today, I count it as a miracle. My left wrist needs a rest anyway.
In the news:
- The new strain I mentioned yesterday is now named Omicron. THANK THE POWERS nobody went with the country of origin
- Major recall of kiddies' chocolate
- Dam near Sydney bursts
- Woman sues cricket star for unsolicited sexting
- Subway might fail now that one of the founders died
- Man dumps sex doll for younger, newer sex doll. No, really
I post, I check the roads, I call MeMum, and I am offski. I hope.