Plague news: 3 119 new cases, 3 118 local, 1 import. There's 11 697 total active cases, 127 in hospital, with one of those in the ICU.
- Australia's at 94.4% first vax,
- 91.4 fully vaxxed
- Queensland's at 90.7% first vax,
- 86.6% fully vaxxed
- NT is still in last place at 89.2% first vax,
- 84.3% fully vaxxed
It's 2022 here in Sunny Queensland and so far, it's been raining. I have no further PLNs than to feed my starters and make my Bikkie. After that, I shall be working on little things until I just don't want to.
My New Years' Resolutions:
- Learn what I can about finishing the projects I want to make real
- Work on improving my self-maintenance routines
- Get Adapting ready for the publishers [this being dependent on my editor]
I'm not making many more promises than that. I can't not write, but I can take some time to work on other things. Which includes the dungeons and dragons stuff.
In the news:
- ScoMo and others caught out lying to the Aussie public and of course it's biting everyone on the bum
- Victoria records over 22K cases
- Betty White has passed on at 99
- Serena Williams retires from Tennis
- Unvaxxed quarterback catches the plague. Shocker
- More hullaballo about publicly-acclaimed TERF JK Rowling
- Boy vanishes in NSW
- Two prison guards in the Epstein case admitted to lying on their official forms
- One kid had an allergic reaction to their Christmas present
- Plastic sock hanger nearly chokes a bub in K-Mart
- Woman who got a positive plague test on a plane spent the rest of the flight isolating in a plane toilet
- Snake catcher finds massive Huntsman spider in a bedroom
- Career oil executive is capping abandoned oil wells to save the planet. Bet he's still drilling for more oil though...
And now... stories.