There's FOUR new cases, taking the total count to eleven. It's time to hide under my rock. Good news for me is that I have no plans to go anywhere and do anything.
I'm going to be posting a story as soon as possible of course, and then maybe catching up with CritRole or just bingeing something until an early bedtime. All so I can catch Toasty's art stream at fuckoff AM tomorrow.
I should be getting my fancy new chair next week, after spending a little irresponsibly to get a new one. Cheap chairs break. I have learned this. Maybe going a little bit upmarket might help things. Might.
In the news:
- Teenager finds a corpse on the beach
- Aussie olympian addicted to crystal meth
- New sex assault claims surface against parliament
- Liberal's MP quitting after being outspoken against horrible sexist treatment, possibly due to horrible sexist treatment
- Mitch McConnell back to sucking up to the Muppet
- Prince Consort Philip going to spend a week in the hospital
- Muppet plotting revenge
- Dude allegedly spotted yanking it in a Gold Coast carpark
- Abandoned planes once owned by a defunct business are found to be succumbing to rot. Shocker
- List of foods that can only be found in Australia includes: Chiko rolls, beets in burgers, fairy bread, golden gaytimes, and bertie beetles. Spoilers, nobody else wants them
Onwards to fiction creation.