Plague News: Six new cases, all imports. There's twenty-four total active cases, sixteen of those are in hospital. Australia's at 92.7% first vax, 87.7% fully vaxxed. Queensland's kind of neck-and-neck for last place with WA. We have 87.0% first vax, 77.7% fully vaxxed, while WA is at 87.2% first vax, 77.2% fully vaxxed.
I have carbs to consume today, part of a map to build in TaleSpire (ugh), and some delightful farting about to do today.
I have nothing planned and I want to enjoy it.
The crisis of No Money is keeping us at home today and I, for one, am glad. No aural assaults by relentless Crimbolio carols, no dealing with the hordes of zombie shoppers, no fending off the panic-shoppers. Yay. Just hunkering and bunkering with my boo.
In the news:
- Tragic backstory for missing 20YO
- Omicron hitting the kids hard
- Parents of school shooter try running away
- Wild weather in the cards
- Booze may dry up before Crimbolio. Oh no, says the person allergic to alcohol, how can I enjoy my holidays sober?
- Disney ride closed for being too scary
- Five seconds after a homeless person wins Capitalism because crypto, experts call for crypto to be banned
Story now. Nonsense for the rest of the day.