Plague News: Three new cases, all imports. Twenty-nine total and twenty-two in hospital.
Mum's got a sore arm and has trouble raising her jab arm because pain. Otherwise, all seems relatively well.
Today, post-story, we need to do stuff. The dinner plates are going extinct, so we should get another cheapo set from Kmart. There's also something I forgot to get and still forget now.
Like... I remember that I remembered when I was scoping out the fridge... but I forget what I remembered.
ASD, folks! ::jazz hands::
I'll remember when I want it again, for sure. Ages after I've been to the place where I could get some. Or when I don't have the money to get it.
My brain is broken and I just live here.
In the news:
- Conspiracy theories! Is one of ScoMo's mates linked to Q-Anon? Who the fuck knows? Not, apparently, a journo at Four Corners who allegedly duped the entire nation
- Gang war dawning in Sydney
- Enid Blyton has been cancelled
- Gladys Berejiklian is dating again
- Missing mum's body found
- More virus warning
- Cruise line now taken to court by victims of volcano blast
- Mother criticised for... ::checks notes:: buying her kid nice things
- M-F'in Huntsman on a M-F'in plane
And now... storytime.