Plague news: two new cases, both imports. Eleven total, nine in hospital.
Yesterday, I have learned some leet interface skillz. Enough to maybe outline a bare-bones tag entry system. I can only try. Just... not this morning because this nerd needs to go shopping.
Bulk bacon bits [because we go through them like billy-oh], coffee, vegemite, rubbish bin and laundry hamper. It's the little things that make the difference, sometimes. And these little things will be making a lot of travel for yours truly.
Now that the bathroom is paid for, I am considering my next goal, and whittling my way towards a pile of cashola for an editor is not very appealing for my readers over on Peakd. OTOH, it means an increased chance of selling my book to a publisher, so... I gotta take the path that's better for my long term.
...even though getting my hands on a copy of ToonBoom would do wonders for my goal of making animatic fids...
That's self-indulgence territory.
In the news:
- There is now a Princess Lilibet Diana, thanks mostly to Meghan Markle
- More infections in aged care homes
- Anonymous sets their sights on Musk
- Delivery driver caught on camera beating a woman for calling her a b*tch
- Not one, but two mobs are making bricks out of recycled plastic
Onwards towards my noise.