Only one new case today, and the active cases have dropped to thirty-six. A little bit of relief, but definitely not enough. The new case could be one for the history books, but that's awaiting tests to be certain. So here I stay, under my firkin rock.
My phone's newsfeed has been going off about how Hollywood has decided to come to Sunny Queensland and other Aussie destinations so they can do plague-free filming. I can only hope that every single one of them refuses to primadonna their way through quarantine rules and thereby ruin what they came here for.
In the news.com.au:
- Prince Harry cries poor despite owning shittons of assets
- More border closures against NSW
- ScoMo has record low approval thanks to his big mouth and the Parliament sex assault case
- Quarantine security guard infects Coles and 7-11 in NSW, following Pfizer jab
- Assorted nations push back against China's bullshit
- Meghan Markle wants evidence that she bullied palace staff
- Mad scramble to track down the people in the security guard's trail
- Lady Labor staffers start a Facebook group exposing the bad behaviour of their male coworkers
- A doctor is also cutting a wide trail of infection, including Maccas, a gym, and a hotel
- Muppet emerges from his secret bunker to spew bile towards China again
- Bitcoin's soaring for some reason
Onwards to fantasy.