Plague news: no new cases again. There's thirty total active cases, seventeen in hospital and the poor sod in the ICU got out. Yay. Australia's at 83% first vax, and 65% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 71% first vax and 54% fully vaxxed.
I have Starters to feed, a catbox to clean, a one-thousand-word goal for my novel, and it's raining so the stream is bound to be chunky.
At least I save my stream sessions so if the internet goes to shit, I can upload later.
In the news:
- Nation that decided to "live with Covid" has massive death count. Shocker
- Arsehole parks in someone else's driveway, homeowners block them in and demand an arsehole tax, yet they're the bad guys and not the arsehole
- Electric mowers are the hot new thing
- New probe into the plague's origins
- More strife between China and Taiwan
- Muppet urges his pet sheeple to boycott voting
- Fake doctor faces charges for issuing vax exemptions
- Kids now copying Squid Game
- Westfield ceiling collapses
And now, more of my nonsense.