Plague news: two new cases, both imports. Thirty-five total active cases, twenty-one in hospital and two in the ICU.
I have a 1K goal for my novel even though I know darn well that my total is nowhere near being easily divisible by three any more.
As before, I shall write the story and then worry about the word count. I'm nowhere near the end of it, but I gotta start thinking about that now that I have hit the crux of Book 2.
And when I am done, I shall have a holiday of sorts. There will still be Instants, but any other writing I do will be for funsies until I get an inkling of what I'd love to do next.
...it'll probably be Book 3.
In the news:
- Taliban blowing up Afghanistan
- Part of the Sunrise crew hit with the plague
- Isis returns just like the Taliban. Fuck
- USA vows revenge
- Plague set to wreak havoc
- NSW now mandating vaccines
- Antivax Knomira pulls stunt at Woolies, cops flack
- Dude coats his franger in glue to replace condom, dies
- Fines in border towns are STEEP
And now... storytimes.