Plague news: THREE HUNDRED and sixty-nine new cases, and according to government site that can't do math, all of them are local transmissions plus one import. Grrr. Apparently, there's eight hundred and seven total active cases, ninety-four of those are in hospital, and one is in the ICU.
At some point later today, I shall record a special Crimbolio message for Twitch. That way, I can do all my social media messages while Twitch gets the video.
Today, I shall be cleaning the Catio, feeding the Starter, and otherwise keeping my head pulled in. TOMORROW is when I face the madness of the greater road trips to do all the Crimbolio things we've had planned.
Yeah I'd prefer to not do anything related to shopping BUT I might need to get a four-pack of caffeine tubes for aforementioned road trip. So I am going no further than the local shops.
When they're open.
In the news:
- NRL star's divorce gets messy with released texts
- Australia might have discovered the key to curing and stopping the plague. Watch us sell it to a US Megaglobopharmacorp for two cents
- Omicron is hospitalising the kiddiewinks
- Experts say Crypto could collapse like the Lyra. Cryptobros keep buying
- Actor who played bullying brother in Home Alone is actual bully in RL
- Masks back in NSW
- Testing centers so overflowing that the NSW Premier is advising people to NOT get the test
- TERFs about to get sued for calling Macron's wife a transgender woman
- Meghan Markle may be linked to Randy Andy's naughty escapades
- Musk has a lookalike in China
Story soon. Shenanigans now.