Plague news: One new case, an import. Twelve active, with eleven in hospital.
Today... I get to chill, but only after I've been to the dentist, because I've been pushed up to have a thing going on today. Also, there's an APM meeting this afternoon.
Somewhere in the labyrinthine expanses of today's hours, I am going to attempt to program in a tag part of the app.
The things I do to myself.
Including: Someone's waved a shiny idea at me over on Toasty's discord. We're hammering out deets, but it's for sure going to be a collab at some point. Be warned.
In the news:
- Drug kingpin falls for police sting
- Australia and China are still in a toxic relationship
- News sites crash, hackers suspected
- Queen meets Princess Lilibet on Zoom. I want to know if there's a cat filter involved
- Some fuckwit showed loads of red flags before he shot a 6YO
- Dyson warns against vacuum cleaner life hack
- Singer takes pic of her bum and it goes viral
- Aldi sells cheap luggage again
- Creepy figures found via Google Earth turns out to be an art installation
- Muppet actually calls for regulation! Of Bitcoin. Which is allowing (gasp!) poor people to become richer. Think of the billionaires!
- Loads of people are coming up with ways to turn plastic into useful stuff
Onwards to nonsense.