Plague news: six new cases, one local. Five imports. Forty-nine total, with forty in hospital.
There's a fresh new story coming out soon. And sometime after that, I will be going on Wordpress for that weekly nonsense.
Later this morning, I'm getting some teeth drilled and filled. I will not be a happy camper until the swelling goes down.
But for now, the news:
- Delta strain sails by extant vaccines
- Some idiot punched a cart horse
- Schools to stay closed in NSW because of lockdown
- Someone got stuck inside a charity bin and asphyxiated
- UK plans to "just live with" the plague
Onwards to my noise.